In order to have a mindful stay at the BMC, we ask that you follow our House Rules:
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on property. Our venue is smoke free. While members may smoke outside of the venue, please ensure that cigarette butts are disposed of properly in a bin.
- Food and drinks are allowed in the kitchen and the courtyard only.
- Keep Conscious Room clean and leave shoes in the shoe cupboard outside the room).
- Coats, bags and other personal belongings may be placed in the Tea Room or behind the curtains in the Conscious Room.
- Please put your mobile phones on silent mode and place them in the “mobile box” or in your bag during class time.
- Please dispose of tissue and toilet paper into the waste bins in the two restrooms (and not in the toilets).
- Be mindful of the fence while on the rooftop, walk backwards while going down the stairs, and climb up and down the stairs one by one.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class begins.
- If you are a BMC instructor, we ask that you provide special discounts for BMC members participating in your programs.